Welcome back to term 4 2021
- Unfortunately upon our return for term 4 we are still in lockdown. This will mean that in line with the Department of Education schools return, we will also be delaying our return until week 4. Families will be notified during week 1 of the ‘return to preschool plan’.
- Many things we have planned for the term will remain on hold and hopefully as soon as we are able to we will implement them.
- All families are advised to regularly check the NSW Health website for information regarding COVID-19.
- The first day of term 4 is: Tuesday 5th October (Monday is a public holiday) for Essential workers only. All other children will return to preschool during week 4.
- Last day of term 4 is: Friday 17th December.
**The procedure for dropping off and collecting children has now changed. Children will need to be dropped off and collected from the front door. Please ring the door bell. All parents must wear a mask and QR code in on arrival and out on departure. If your child has any symptoms of COVID-19 e.g. runny nose, sore throat, temperature above 38 degrees please do not bring them to preschool.